With hands on experience working in various trades including electrical contracting, overhead door and operator installation and service, framing, roofing and remodeling, Neal is a qualified consultant with hours of classroom and in the field training.
Central Prairie Home Inspection began with Neal's vision of performing property inspections that are thorough and professional while simultaneously relaying information to buyers, sellers and realtors in an easy to understand manner.
To teach others about homes and buildings, promoting care that will not only maintain the value of the property, but also increase the overall quality of life.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• We provide peace of mind want to help you understand the condition of a home and provide information to make informed decisions.
• Our passion is coaching. All homes have problems; let us help you determine how serious each is. We are here to provide possible solutions and advice.
• You can expect our inspections to give detailed information about the overall condition of the property. We evaluate the physical condition of the structure and how it was constructed, mechanical systems, appliances, and finishes. While doing so, we identify items needing repaired or replaced, and estimate their remaining useful life.
• We encourage customers to be present during the inspection and questions are welcomed; we want to make sure you understand the findings.
• Inspection is typically 2-3 hours
• After the inspection, you will receive a detailed report with photos and complete findings.
Pricing varies based on the size of the property, please contact us for a quote.
WHAT TO EXPECT
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Des Moines Area Association of Realtors (DMAAR) member
All inspections are performed in compliance with the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
Central Prairie Home Inspections serves over twenty counties:
If your property is outside of our normal service area, contact us we may still be able to help.